Sunday, February 14, 2010

How are you celebrating your Valentine's Day?

I know my Valentines will include a few of my favourite things in life (two of them I will share with you) music and of course CHOCOLATE!
Lucky for you and me, Sweet P has them both covered! I would like to introduce you to 'Sweet P Radio', my compilation of artists that have always inspired my creativity in the kitchen. When listening to 'Sweet P Radio' you will discover my personal listening collection ranging from incredible acoustic sounds from Australia including Xavier Rudd and Pete
Murray to some classic reggae beats of Bob Marley and The Fugees, and so much more.
Of course, like my chocolate creations in the kitchen, music is dynamic and ever changing. So please stay tuned....


Savour & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment